Pessano's Variety Store
Pessano's Variety Store is known as "your everything store for the shore." Two locations include Third Street at Atlantic Avenue and 11th Street and Boardwalk. The stores are in the third generation of ownership and have been in business at the shore since 1946
- Fax: 609-399-1397
- Hours: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. in season
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1946
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Beach Supplies, Sunglasses, T-Shirts, Toys, Games, Towels, Health & Beauty Aids, Hats, Footwear, Books, Magazines, Greeting Cards, Boogie Boards , Beach Umbrellas, and much more!
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: NO CASH REFUNDS!
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- What is the most popular toy or game ever sold at the store?: Most popular Toy of the last 10 years would have to be the Waboba Ball. It is an amazing ball that skips on the ocean. See Video!
- Toy and game brands: Hexbug retailer. See Video!