Gillian's Wonderland Pier
A staple of summer memories for several generations of Ocean City vacationers, Gillian's Wonderland Pier is home to about 35 rides that range in thrill level from the toddler-friendly fire trucks and carousel to the stomach-turning Sling Shot and Canyon Falls Log Flume. The giant Ferris wheel at Wonderland Pier is the dominant element of the Ocean City skyline. Single-ride tickets are available online and at a separate downtown location on Asbury Avenue. A popular annual promotion is a half-price ticket sale during Easter weekend.
- Hours: Hours vary seasonally.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1965
- Ticket information: Single rides require different numbers of tickets. No unlimited pass is available. Discounts are available for books of tickets.
- Buy tickets online [link]: www.gillians.com/shop/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=1
- Student discounts: No
- Senior discounts: No
- Private parties: No
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of rides: 35
- Number of concession stands: 3
- Admission types: Pay by the ride
- Rides: Bumper boats, Bumper cars, Carousels, Ferris wheel, Roller coasters, Thrill rides, Water rides
- Games: Games of chance, Miniature golf
- Facilities (amusement park): Beach Access, Restrooms, Shopping/souvenirs
- Internal transportation: Monorail