Thousands of spectators gathered on the Ocean City Boardwalk and downtown beaches on Sunday to catch a glimpse of a two-hour display of airplane stunts and maneuvers during the annual Boardwalk Aerobatic Airshow.
The show took place over the Atlantic Ocean just off the beach and Boardwalk between Sixth and 14th streets. Blue skies, light winds and warm September weather made for a perfect day for the oceanfront event.
Check out video from the air show above.
The show was made possible, in part, by the sponsorship of the Ocean City Tourism Development Commission and the Ocean City Board of Realtors.
Featured performances included:
- North East Raiders Formation Team
- Jason Flood Pitts S1T Aerobatics (Two years after a near-fatal crash, Flood is back in the cockpit.)
- Andrew McKenna P-51D Aerobatics
- Vintage T-6/SNJ Formation Flights
- Kevin Russo/SNJ-6 Formation Flights
- Jerry Wells Bucker Jungmeister Aerobatics
- Team AeroDynamix