- VOLUNTEER RECOGNITION: A special presentation at the start of the meeting will recognized volunteers for their service on Ocean City boards and commissions.
- 10TH STREET MARINA PLAN: City Council will consider the second reading of an ordinance that corrects a clerical error on a redevelopment plan for a proposed marina, fuel dock and restaurant on the bay near 10th Street. Council first approved the plan in November.
- FALL ROAD IMPROVEMENTS: City Council will vote to approve a $1.2 million contract with GWP Enterprises of Williamstown to repair and repave the following streets: Stenton Place, Pelham Place, Arkansas Avenue, Bayshore Drive, Pinewood Drive, Windsor Drive, 1100 block (east side) Simpson Avenue, 11th Street (from Bay Avenue to the Simpson/Haven alley, including significant drainage improvements), 12th Street (Bay Avenue to Simpson Avenue, south side).
- BOARDWALK REPAIR AT 22ND STREET: City Council will vote to approve a $16,500 contract for R.A. Walters and Sons of Cape May Court House to repair the substructure of the Ocean City Boardwalk at 22nd Street, including 27 new pilings.
- LIFE SAVING STATION RENOVATION: City Council will vote to approve a $32,000 increase to what is now a $645,000 contract for exterior renovations at the historic U.S. Life Saving Station at Fourth Street and Atlantic Avenue. Crews working to repair the foundation noticed deteriorated cedar posts and perimeter piers when the structure was raised in the fall.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something