The Ocean City Board of Realtors is pleased to announce its fall community service project — a drive to collect coats, blankets, towels and linens.
Donations will be collected now through Nov. 28, and will be used to give the gift of warmth for winter.
The Warmth for the Winter Drive will collect gently used or new items that to be donated to the Ecumenical Clothes Closet to provide for needy families. Donations can be dropped off at the office of the Ocean City Board of Realtors, 405 22nd Street, or for pickup please call the office: 609-399-0128.
Previous Community Service Projects include:
- February: Food Drive, benefits: the Ocean City Food Cupboard
- March: Circle of Excellence, benefits: Ocean City Human Society
- May: Spring Golf Event, benefits: Ocean City Scholastic Programs
- June: Annual Plant Sale, benefits: Waves of Caring
- September: Bubble Mania, benefits: Pediatric Care Center, Shore Medical Center
- September: Ocean City Aerobatic Air Show, OCBOR Co-Sponsor
- October: Fall Golf Event, benefits: Ocean City VFW Post 6650
“We hope to encourage our fellow Realtors, friends and neighbors to donate items that are gently used or new, especially coats, that will provide warmth for the winter to families in need” said Gloria Votta, chair of the Community Services Committee.
For more information, please contact Vicki Heebner at 609-399-0128 or Vicki@ocbor.com.
— News release from the Ocean City Board of Realtors