This week's "Then and Now" features the building that is located at 641 Asbury Avenue.
The building was built in 1929 and is shown in the first image circa 1935 when it was home to Sheppard's Garage. Note the old clock-face gas pumps on the curb for pull-up service.
Today, the former garage is home to and We R Wireless.
To see more historical photos of Ocean City, visit the Ocean City Historical Museum in the at 1735 Simpson Ave.