This week's "Then an Now" features the garage located on the northeast corner of Seventh Street and Haven Avenue.
The first image shows the garage circa 1925. The vehicle shown is a 1925 Flint B-40 Touring, an American auto marque made from 1923 to 1927. Note the train tracks running down Haven Avenue and the gas pub on the curb along Seventh Street. The sign on the side of the building advertises "The Flint Six - Sales and Service."
In the 1930s, the building was used as Ocean City Beach Patrol's Boat House. The building has maintained its original purpose as a garage and is home to Christopher's Foreign Cars as seen in the second image.
To see more historical photos of Ocean City, visit the Ocean City Historical Museum in the at 1735 Simpson Ave.