This week's "Then and Now" features a home standing on the northwest corner of 17th Street and Wesley Avenue.
The home at 1644 Wesley was built for Marion Lake of the Lake family by a local contractor, Allen Scull. It is shown in the first image shortly after it was completed circa 1920.
The second image shows the home as it appears today. It was renovated and converted into a duplex in the late 1990s.
To see more historical photos of Ocean City, visit the Ocean City Historical Museum in the at 1735 Simpson Ave.