This week's "Then and Now" features the home recently demolished at 647 Battersea Road that was know as the DuBois estate.
The first photo shows the home, which was built in 1924, circa 1930. The second photo shows the home as it stood for the last 87 years and as many will remember it. The third and fourth images show the home as it was being demolished on May 16, 2011. For more information about the home, see this
To see more historical photos of Ocean City, visit the Ocean City Historical Museum in the at 1735 Simpson Ave.
See also: Fred Miller's "" photos, which run every Sunday.