Historical Images: The DuBois Estate on Battersea Road
A weekly feature includes photographs from the Ocean City Historical Museum collection and from the modern era.
This week's "Then and Now" features a home that was demolished in May 2011 at 647 Battersea Road that was know as the DuBois estate.
The first photo shows the home, which was built in 1924, circa 1930. The second photo shows the home as it stood for the last 87 years and as many will remember it. The third image shows the home as it was being demolished on May 16, 2011. The final image shows one of multiple new homes that will be built on the lot. For more information about the home, see this article.
See also: Fred Miller's " History" photos, which run every Sunday.