Historical Images: St John Lutheran Church
Our weekly feature includes photographs from the Ocean City Historical Museum collection and from the modern era.
This week's "Then and Now" features St. John Lutheran Church located on the southeast corner of 10th Street and Central Avenue.
The church was originally built in 1924 and is shown in the first image in 1945.
The second image shows the church as it appears today. The addition was added in 1950.