Historical Images: 924 Ocean Avenue
Our weekly feature includes photographs from the Ocean City Historical Museum collection and from the modern era.
This week's "Then and Now" features the property located at 924 Ocean Avenue.
The home was built in 1920 and is shown in the first image circa 1940. The home was owned by the Morrison Family from 1942 to 1961. The Morrisons ran it as a guest house prior to building the Forum Motor Inn. The home was later owned by the Unger Family from 1963 to 1972 and has been operated as a B&B through the years.
The home still stands today and is a private residence as shown in the second image.