Historical Images: 10th Street and Central Avenue
Our weekly feature includes photographs from the Ocean City Historical Museum collection and from the modern era.
This week's "Then and Now" features the property located on the northwest corner of Tenth Street and Central Avenue.
The original building located on this corner was built circa 1920 and is shown in the first image in 1928.
The second image shows the original building as it was being razed on February 5, 2007 to make way for the duplex that is now located on the same property today as seen in the third image.