'Dine Around the World' on Thursday to Help OCHS Students
The seventh annual Leadership Club Scholarship Dinner is 5 to 7 p.m. on Nov. 15.
The Ocean City High School Leadership Club will hold its seventh annual scholarship fundraising dinner in the school cafeteria (Fifth Street entrance) 5 to 7 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 15.
Dining Around the World will include students and staff members dressed in ethnic costumes of the past and present. The dinner will be a sumptuous buffet featuring the international specialties of local chefs including:
- Pasta ala Mama by Joe Massaglia of Mama Mia’s
- General Tso’s Chicken by Alan Feng of Island Shore
- Michael Carmody of Greate Bay Country Club
- ROJO’s Enchilladas by Reds Bridgens of Rojo’s Jersey Mex Café
- Jerk Pork by Heubert Allwood and Pamela Womble of 701 Mosaic
- Chatterbox Clam Chowder by Aimee Repici and Mikey Repici of The Chatterbox
- Christain Raucci of CJ’s Corner Grill
- Italian Wedding Soup by Paul Stryker of Arlene’s on Asbury
- Italian Hoagies by Bakley’s Deli
- Specialties by D’Orio’s Circle Café
- Cousin’s Salad by Bill McGinnity of Cousin’s Restaurant
- Mini Crab Cakes by Andy Yoa of Island Grill
- John & Sharon Szabo of Positively 4th Street
- The meal will also feature Bennie’s Bread by Ralph Declemente and a Viennese dessert table by Blue Dolfin Sweets, cakes by Jennifer Bowman and Ward’s Pastry butter cookies by Walter Hohman.
Dinner music will be provided by Mr. Tym Cox and his OCHS jazz rock ensemble students. Attendees will receive an advertising book and have opportunities for fabulous door prizes.
The cost is $25 per person, $10 for children age 10 and under, and free for children age 3 and under.
For reservations call Mrs. Mary Maguire at 399-1290, ext. 1372 or Mrs. Joan Vicari-Fulton at 399-1290 ext. 4222. Tickets will also be available at the door.
All proceeds will be used for the OCHS Class of 2013 senior scholarships.
— News release from Ocean City High School Leadership Club