Boardwalk Entertainment Schedule for the Week
Mummers Night and Family Night on the schedule this week.
Summer is not over yet. Through the end of August there will still be plenty of themed entertainment on both the Boardwalk and downtown. Some events run through the first few weeks of September.
Here are some events coming up this week:
(Tuesdays through August)
7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 7
- Avalon String Band: 6th to 10th streets
- Kensington String Band: 10th to 14th streets
(Thursdays through August)
7:30 to 9:30 p.m. Aug. 9
- Sixth - Ninth Streets: Sound Magic
- Seventh Street: Tidal Wave Band
- Ninth Street: Karaoke with Faz
- 10th Street: 1,2,3, Draw — Local Rock Band
- 10th - 11th Streets: Jilly's DJ Party
- 11th Street Pavilion: Pictures with Santa, Air Circus
- 12th Street: Big Daddy Band
- 12th - 14th Streets: Stilt Walker
- 12th - 14th Streets: Magician Rick Vale
- 13th Street: Keith Hickman
Sponsored by Playland's Castaway Cove
Weekly events in the downtown shopping district on Asbury Avenue between Sixth and 11th streets include:
- Funtastic Tuesday: Every Tuesday morning from 10 a.m to 1 p.m., the Ocean City’s Retail Merchants Association will sponsor musical entertainment, face painters and balloon sculptors.
- Farmers Market: Every Wednesday from July through Sept. 12, the Ocean City Regional Chamber of Commerce sponsors a weekly Farmer’s Market. The market will be open 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Ocean City Tabernacle grounds between Fifth and Sixth streets on Asbury Avenue.
- Market Days: Every Thursday morning from 10 a.m to 1 p.m., the Ocean City’s Retail Merchants Association will sponsor musical entertainment, face painters and balloon sculptors.
- Inn to Inn Tours: Trolley tours of Ocean City's historic inns will be every Thursday from July 5 through the end of August. The tours start at Seventh Street and Central Avenue at 2 p.m.